Eyeglasses get dirty. Scratch that. Eye glasses get nasty. So what’s the best way to get them clean? Should I spit on them and dry it off with my undershirt? Probably not!
Here’s what we recommend:
- Go to the sink and run warm water over the glasses.
- Put a small amount of dishwashing detergent on the lenses and lather it with your fingers.
- Rinse the lenses with warm water.
- Dry with a clean cloth. Use a microfiber cloth or soft cotton cloth.
- Don’t use a dirty or hard cloth. That may scratch your lenses.
It’s also best to do this every day. I hope this quick and easy process helps you keep your glasses clean!