Would you like to be able to prevent massive amounts of dirt from entering into your building? Over 75% of all dirt and debris enter a building on people’s feet. There is a simple and inexpensive solution to this problem – floor mats. You can keep A LOT of dirt out of your building by using floor mats.
Here is some additional information about using floor mats:
- Follow the “6 Step Rule”: Use enough matting so that the average person will take 6 steps on the floor mats before walking on the carpet.
- This allows dirt, gravel, tar and other debris to be “walked off” on the floor mats and not inside your building.
- Floor mats protect the floor from damage.
- Floor mats help keep the floor looking nice.
- Floor mats prevent slips, trips and falls.
- Replace floor mats when the edges start to “stick up” or they become too dirty.
- You can purchase floor mats that display your company logo. Floor mats are a great branding opportunity.
Do the entrances to your buildings have floor mats? If so, are you following the 6 Step Rule? Are your floor mats clean? Do they project the image that you want to portray?
Let me know if you have any questions about floor mats. While I don’t sell them, I know plenty of people that do!